Vegan Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grind oats into a flour in the blender.
- Add the oat flour, almond flour, baking soda and powder, and cocoa powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Blend the dates, vanilla and soy milk in a blender until there are no more date chunks.
- Add mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into two 9 inch silicone cake pans or 2 lightly oiled or parchment lined cake pans.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Add all of the frosting ingredients to a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Once cakes are completely smooth, place one cake onto a cake stand or plate and add a layer of frosting.
- Place the second cake on top and frost the entire cake.
- Optional: Decorate with strawberries by cutting the tops off and standing them upright on the entire top surface of the cake.