Cream Cheese is something that I thought I would never get to enjoy again after going Plant Based. I have tried many store bought vegan cream cheeses and honestly haven’t found any that tasted that great to me. Until now. Our whole family has fallen in love with this Cream Cheese Spread, so much so that we always have a batch in the works! It does take a bit of time and patience to make it but it is so worth it.
- Place a coffee filter into a strainer that can sit in a bowl without touching the bottom of the bowl
- Pour the yogurt into the filter and place the bowl with the strainer in it into the fridge overnight to drain the yogurt
- Pour drained yogurt into a bowl
- Mix in remaining ingredients
- Keep in fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days