Vegan Cream Cheese
Cream Cheese is something that I thought I would never get to enjoy again after going Plant Based. I have tried many store bought vegan cream cheeses and honestly haven’t found any that tasted that great to me. Until now. Our whole family has fallen in love with this Cream Cheese Spread, so much so that we always have a batch in the works! It does take a bit of time and patience to make it but it is so worth it.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wire mesh strainer
- 2 Cups home made yogurt, https://plantbasedcookingshow.com/2019/06/09/soy-yogurt/
- ½ – 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- ⅓ tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp chives
- Place a coffee filter into a strainer that can sit in a bowl without touching the bottom of the bowl
- Pour the yogurt into the filter and place the bowl with the strainer in it into the fridge overnight to drain the yogurt
- Pour drained yogurt into a bowl
- Mix in remaining ingredients
- Keep in fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 2kcalCarbohydrates: 0.3gProtein: 0.1gFat: 0.04gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.01gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.03gSodium: 10mgPotassium: 7mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 34IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 0.04mg
The recipe for the vegan cream cheese made with the soyyogurt is great
Simple and to the point. One of my favorite kind of recipes.
What kind of mustard? Dijon? Or mustard powder?