Vegan Sugar & Gluten Free Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Peel and cut up 2 sweet potatoes and boil in water until soft.
- Drain and cool.
- Add water, sweet potato, dates, balsamic and vanilla to blender and blend till smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to a bowl and stir.
- Add blender mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour into 2 parchment paper lined cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking racks.
- Add all frosting ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Put one cake on a cake tray or plate.
- Spread a layer of frosting.
- Put second cake on top and spread remaining frosting.
- Decorate as desired and Dig In!