Vegan Sweet Potato Crust Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If using a pizza stone let oven heat for 20 minutes to preheat stone.
- Stir together crust ingredients with a spoon until mixture sticks together and then press into a ball with your hands.
- Press the crust ball onto the center of a piece of parchment paper.
- Place another piece of parchment over the ball and press flat. Continue pressing it into a large circle or roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Add the sauce ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Spread most of the sauce onto the crust.
- Add the toppings of your choice or the ones I have listed.
- If using the pizza stone, slide the crust along with the bottom parchment paper onto the back of a baking tray.
- Slide the pizza with the parchment onto the pizza stone.
- Bake for 15 minutes.