Have you missed enjoying a soft, warm, slightly charred piece of naan with your Indian Food? Well suffer no more! Here is a delicious recipe that will help you get through it =)
It is made mostly of sweet potato so this is a great way to get in some more veggies and makes you feel like you are having a treat. My family absolutely loves this flat bread. It does take a little bit of time and effort to make but it is so worth it. You won’t be sorry=)
- Peel and dice up 1 large sweet potato.
- Boil until soft.
- Put into a blender with the date and blend until there are no more date chunks.
- Put the flours and baking powder into a bowl and stir.
- Add blender mixture to the flour and mix.
- Divide into 8 balls. Roll out each ball onto a piece of baking paper sprinkled with gluten free flour.
- Fry flat breads on a cast iron griddle or non stick pan.