- ½ large red onion, sliced or chopped
- ½ cup ginger, sliced or chopped
- ¼ cup turmeric, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup cranberries, sliced in half
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 jalepeños or hot peppers of choice, sliced
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 32 ounces apple cider vinegar
- Layer all ingredients into a 2 quart jar.
- Pour apple cider vinegar over ingredients in jar until everything is covered.
- Seal with a lid and leave on the countertop for 4 weeks.
- Shake gently every day.
- After the 4 weeks are up, strain and pour liquid into a quart jar, seal and place in the refrigerator.
- It will store for at least a few months in the fridge.
- Drink a couple tablespoons daily. You can add a bit of honey or date syrup for taste.