Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup deglet dates, or medjool dates
- ¾ cup soy milk, unsweetened, or plant based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp unsweetened chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add rolled oats to a blender and blend into a flour.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the dates, soy milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla to a blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour blender mixture into the dry ingredients along with the shredded zucchini and stir until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into a silicone bread pan and smooth the top.
- If using the chocolate chips, sprinkle onto the top of the loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.