Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grind the rolled oats lightly in the blender to make flour. (over grinding will prevent bread from baking through)
- Pour the oat flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place the zucchini into a nut milk bag or a tea towel and squeeze out excess moisture. *note: there should be 1 1/2 cups of zucchini after the juice has been pressed out.
- Place the zucchini into the bowl with the flour mixture.
- Place the dates, vanilla and soy milk into a blender and blend until there aren’t any date chunks.
- Pour into the bowl with the zucchini and flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ silicone bread pan or lightly greased bread tin.
- Bake for 55 minutes.