Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Sesame Crisps
- Mash the bananas until there aren't any lumps.
- Add the peanut butter and sesame seeds and stir well.
- Pour mixture onto a dehydrator rack lined with the non-stick teflex sheet or parchment paper.
- Spread thinly with a knife or cake decorating spatula.
- Dehydrate for 5 hours.
- Flip over and peel the teflex or parchment paper off.
- Score with a pizza cutter or sharp knife into cracker shaped squares.
- Dehydrate for another 8 hours.
- Let cool and break crackers on the score lines.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Keeps for at least 2 weeks.
Baking in oven
- Bake in oven on parchment lined baking tray at 250°F for 2 hours.
- Flip and peel off parchment.
- Score and bake for at least another couple hours or until they no longer feel sticky.
- Check often to make sure they don't burn.