Vegan Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the crust, add all of the ingredients except for the water into a food processor and blend adding a tablespoon of water at a time until mixture sticks together.
- Press mixture into a parchment lined 9 x 9 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Filling ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle pecans over the filling and gently press into the filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.