Marinated Tomato Salad
Our garden is brimming with cherry tomatoes so this quick and easy oil-free marinated tomato salad is a great way to enjoy the summer bounty. Fresh and tangy with a hint of mint this recipe is the perfect side dish for family potlucks.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup mint, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons tamari, low sodium
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Transfer to an airtight tupperware container and put it in the refrigerator to marinate for a few hours.
- It will last in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 43kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gSodium: 183mgPotassium: 299mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 668IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg
Making a Tex Mex pasta bake tonight and just noticed this in my in box… perfic’! It’s made and steeping. Thanks Jill!