Raspberry Lime Chia Pudding
Easy and delicious vegan breakfast recipes that promote weight loss are one of the master keys to success on a plant-based diet. This Raspberry Lime Chia Pudding delivers a fresh burst of flavor to start your day and packs a nutritional punch. Prepare a double batch and have breakfast easily sorted for the week!
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 1 cup soy milk , unsweetened, or plant based milk of your choice
- 4 deglet dates, 2 medjool
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Blend the soy milk and dates together in a blender until the dates are pulverized.
- Add remaining ingredients to a container that has a lid.
- Gently stir mixture together.
- Place lid on container and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Eat it as it is or top with nuts and fresh fruit.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 237kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 8gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.03gSodium: 64mgPotassium: 456mgFiber: 13gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 504IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 322mgIron: 3mg
This was really easy to make. My produce store didn’t have raspberries, so I substituted blueberries. My first bite, I didn’t like the excessive lime taste. But that excessive taste quickly went away and the rest of the dish tasted fantastic. I plan to make this again with the raspberries (and maybe another one with blackberries) for my family.
I made this with frozen cherries (I still don’t have enough Raspberries). I blended the cherries with everything before adding the chia seeds. Holy mackerel was it delicious!!