Easy and delicious vegan breakfast recipes that promote weight loss are one of the master keys to success on a plant-based diet. This Raspberry Lime Chia Pudding delivers a fresh burst of flavor to start your day and packs a nutritional punch. Prepare a double batch and have breakfast easily sorted for the week!
This show was brought to you in part by our sponsor:
- Complement – Our viewers save 15% OFF your order with code: WFPB15
1 cup unsweetened soy milk or plant based milk of your choice
4 deglet dates (2 medjool)
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 teaspoon lime zest
1 cup (123g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- Blend the soy milk and dates together in a blender until the dates are pulverized.
- Add remaining ingredients to a container that has a lid.
- Gently stir mixture together.
- Place lid on container and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Eat it as it is or top with nuts and fresh fruit.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days.