Thai Peanut Chopped Cabbage Salad
If you are looking for a delicious chopped salad recipe that is loaded with flavor and crunch then you have come to the right place. This Thai spiced peanut dressing over chopped cabbage and crunchy veggies is a great way to level up your salad experience.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 3 cups red cabbage, diced
- 3 cups green cabbage, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 14 ounces chickpeas
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 4 deglet dates, 2 medjool
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Bragg liquid aminos, or low sodium tamar
- ½ teaspoon red curry paste
- ½ cup water
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix thoroughly.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 263kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 12gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 323mgPotassium: 549mgFiber: 8gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 1364IUVitamin C: 68mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 2mg
I love it! Comes together fast and is delicious!
made it once and going to make it again. Loved it and it is great that it keeps for a while and still stays crunchy.
This salad was awesome! I added some crunchy Dash lemon pepper and nutritional yeast also. There are so many things you can do with this salad as a base meal:)