Greek Pasta Salad
Spring is the perfect time for eating more salads and this zingy Greek Pasta Salad will rock your next plant-based potluck! Perfect for a light lunch and keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 2 cucumbers, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 12 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1 ½ cups marinated tofu feta, optional
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 deglet dates
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- Cook fussili pasta al dente, rinse and set aside until completely cool.
- Add salad ingredients to a large bowl along with cooled pasta.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently stir to mix.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 7gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0.4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 93mgPotassium: 239mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 637IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 1mg
Made the Greek pasta salad and loved it! I wish the nutritional values could be added with the recipe but I understand that’s an extra step. I do appreciate the wonderful recipes though! Great work! Thank you
Love your show. When I can’t sleep I watch your show. Going to try to make your Hemp seed Ranch Dressing.
I’m literally eating it right now, it’s so delicious and refreshing, especially great on a hot day. God bless Jill and her family for all their dedication and hard work.