Marinated Tofu Feta
Marinated Tofu Feta chunks are a great addition to a salad or as a tasty side with a meal. They add a punch of flavor and are a great source of healthy plant based protein.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons Bragg liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- cracked pepper
- Place the tofu cubes into a container that has an airtight lid.
- Add the remaining ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk until the miso is completely dissolved.
- Pour over the tofu.
- Seal the lid onto the container and shake to cover all of the tofu.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Good for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 34kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 90mgPotassium: 107mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg
This looks MARVELOUS! Have tofu in the frig right now – can’t wait to try it! One question – how long would you estimate it will keep in the frig once made? Thanks!
It will be good for at least a week
Wonderful! Thank you!!
This is great! The perfect balance of ingredients…I used Trader Joe’s SUPER firm high protein tofu and it absorbs great! Thanks for caring and sharing!
Can apple cider vinegar be substituted for white wine vinegar in this recipe?
Yes, it will just be a little different flavor.
Can you substitute balsamic white vinegar in this recipe?
Absolutely although the flavor will be much stronger but I think it would taste amazing.
Do you press the tofu first?