Marinated Tofu Feta
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons Bragg liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- cracked pepper
- Place the tofu cubes into a container that has an airtight lid.
- Add the remaining ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk until the miso is completely dissolved.
- Pour over the tofu.
- Seal the lid onto the container and shake to cover all of the tofu.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Good for up to a week in the refrigerator.