Magic Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend crust ingredients in a blender or food processor until mixture almost sticks together when pressed together.
- Press crust into the bottom of a parchment lined 9″ x 9″ brownie pan.
- Blend the filling ingredients in a blender until dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour filling over the crust.
- Sprinkle the toppings one at a time over the filling and lightly press the toppings down with a fork so that a little of the filling comes through.
- Bake for 35 minutes.