- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grind oats into a flour in the blender.
- Add to a mixing bowl along with baking soda, baking powder, flax meal and cinnamon and stir well.
- Stir the apple chunks into the flour mixture.
- Add the dates, vanilla and plant milk to a blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour into the flour mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Place 8 spoonfuls of the mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add glaze ingredients to blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Drizzle glaze over fritters.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.