BBQ “Chicken” & Coleslaw Wraps
Soy Curls Marinade
- Soak the soy curls in the vegetable broth, smoked paprika and Braggs mixture for at least an hour before using.
- To make the BBQ Sauce, sauté the onions until lightly browned.
- Add remaining BBQ Sauce ingredients along with the cooked onions to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook the soy curls in a pan until all of the liquid is absorbed and the soy curls are slightly browned.
- Stir a cup of the BBQ sauce into the soy curls.
- Scoop a generous amount of the soy curls mixture onto a wrap and top with a scoop of coleslaw.
- Keep the remaining BBQ sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.