Twice Baked Samosa Potatoes
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon green chilis, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- ½ cup peas, frozen
- ¼ cup vegetable broth, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon tamari, optional
- ½ teaspoon coriander, optional
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Rinse potatoes and poke a couple small holes into the skin for steam to escape.
- Bake in the air fryer on 400°F for 40 minutes.
- Once finished baking, cut each potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out most of the potato from the skins and place into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients for the potatoes into the bowl and mash together with a potato masher or fork.
- Scoop mixture back into the skins using all of the mixture.
- Place potatoes back into the air fryer and bake at 400°F for another 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking make the tamarind sauce.
- Place all of the tamarind sauce ingredients into the blender and blend until dates are completely pulverized.
- Serve potatoes with the sauce on the side so that you can spoon the desired amount of sauce onto your potatoes.
- Potatoes will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.