- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the peaches to the bottom of a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Blend the oats into a flour in the blender.
- Place the oats, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Blend the dates, apple cider vinegar, vanilla and soy milk in the blender until there are no date chunks.
- Stir mixture into the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Pour the batter over the peaches and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Will keep for up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge.