Gluten Free Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Bread
- Soak the buckwheat and quinoa overnight, or at least 6 hours, in water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain and rinse the buckwheat and quinoa and let it drain well in a wire strainer.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ silicone bread pan or regular bread pan lined with parchment or lightly oiled.
- Smooth the top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool in pan for a few minutes and then remove from pan onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- optional: Place loaf back into the oven directly onto the oven rack and let bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- It is best sliced after it has cooled completely because as it cools it is continuing to firm up.