Vegan Nacho Cheese Lentil Flatbread
- Rinse and then soak the lentils in enough water so they are covered by at least an inch of water for 3 hours.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour a ladleful at a time onto preheated 375°F nonstick griddle or pan.
- Let cook until the outer edge of the bread is dry looking and the center is still a bit wet.
- Be sure not to flip until they look this way or they will stick to the pan.
- Cook on the other side until bread feels firm.
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.