Vegan Nacho Cheese Lentil Flatbread
f you thought our original Lentil Flatbread was good then this recipe is going to blow your mind! It’s no surprise that just about anything nacho cheese flavored is wonderful but these Plant Based Nacho Cheese Flavored Flatbreads are super healthy to boot. Made with only a few basic ingredients, you won’t believe how flavorful these little treats are. Enjoy them on their own or use them for sandwiches or burger buns.
- Rinse and then soak the lentils in enough water so they are covered by at least an inch of water for 3 hours.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour a ladleful at a time onto preheated 375°F nonstick griddle or pan.
- Let cook until the outer edge of the bread is dry looking and the center is still a bit wet.
- Be sure not to flip until they look this way or they will stick to the pan.
- Cook on the other side until bread feels firm.
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Calories: 64kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 5gFat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 0.03gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.03gSodium: 74mgPotassium: 210mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 58IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg