Vegan Crustless Vegetable Quiche
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, diced
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup sweet potato, uncooked, diced
- 15 ounces extra firm tofu
- ½ cup soy milk, unsweetened, or plant based milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Bragg liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to a large frying pan.
- Sauté the onions, mushrooms and celery on medium high until the onions are translucent.
- Add the kale, sun-dried tomatoes and sweet potatoes to the mixture and cook for another 5-10 minutes adding a little water as it cooks to keep the veggies from sticking to the pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the pepper to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix the cooked veggies, pepper and blender mixture together in a large mixing bowl.
- Line the edge of a 9 inch springform cheesecake pan with parchment paper or oil lightly.
- Pour mixture into the springform and smooth the top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing the springform ring.