Vegan Apple Pie
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crust ingredients together in a food processor until mixture is ground uniformly and it starts to stick together.
- Lightly oil a 9″ pie plate.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of the pie plate and up the edges about 1 1/2″.
- Prick the bottom of the crust with a fork a few times to prevent air bubbles.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- Place apple chunks into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the dates, lemon juice, water and cinnamon in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over the apples and mix well.
- Place mixture into a saucepan and cook on medium high for 15 minutes.
- Pour the corn starch mixture into the apples and stir.
- Pour the apple mixture into the the pie plate and spread evenly.
- Put the crumble ingredients into the food processor and pulse until ingredients are uniform in size, about 20 pulses.
- Spread crumble evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Special Offer for the Holidays
Learn to make an entire plant based holiday feast for Thanksgiving/Christmas style dinner with our Plant Based Holiday Feast Made Easy Cooking Class on sale for 15% OFF!