Vegan Vegetable Enhciladas
- Sauté the onions and mushrooms until the onions are translucent.
- Add the cabbage and peppers and cook until the cabbage is almost soft.
- Add the red sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the beans, cumin and 1 cup of the red sauce to the sautéd mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add all of the cheese ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of the filling onto a tortilla and roll into a burrito.
- Place the burrito in the bottom end of a large casserole dish.
- Continue filling tortillas and lining them up in the bottom in the pan until it is full.
- Pour the red sauce over the burritos and smooth it with a spoon.
- Slowly pour all of the cheese sauce over the burritos allowing it to run over the ends of the burritos. The sauce will be a bit runny.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Serve each enchilada with your favorite toppings. Our favorites are guacamole, salsa and yogurt sauce. (yogurt sauce is a cup yogurt from my yogurt recipe, 1/2 tsp onion powder, teaspoon lemon juice and 1/2 tsp Bgraggs)