Splendid Spoon Hacks
Here are three super easy Splendid Spoon Hacks to enhance your delivery items and make them that much more special! Use this link to save on your order.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 1 Splendid Spoon Wellness Shot
- 1 cup carbonated water
- ice cubes
Cumin Sweet Potato Hummus
- 1 container Splendid Spoon Moroccan Lentil Soup
- 1 cup rice
- 1 ½ cups water
- 16 ounce frozen spinach
- ½ lemon, juice
- 2 cups hummus
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Cook the rice and the water together until all of the water is absorbed.
- Pour the rice, moroccan lentil soup, frozen spinach and lemon juice into a large bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Once out of the oven, top with hummus. 5. Sprinkle top with smoked paprika.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 547kcalCarbohydrates: 77gProtein: 24gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 848mgPotassium: 948mgFiber: 17gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 13422IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 264mgIron: 7mg
I’ve been curious about Splendid Spoon; so glad you read thru the ingredients – I know now they are not for me since they add oil. Thanks for your great cooking show.