Everything Spice Crackers
- Mix all ingredients together, except the everything spice, in a mixing bowl.
- Press mixture into a ball and place it on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll ball flat with a rolling pin.
- Peel parchment off of the top.
- Sprinkle on 2-3 tablespoons of the everything spice and press into the flattened mixture with the piece of parchment you just peeled off.
- Bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven and flip over.
- Peel off the parchment paper and score into square shaped crackers.
- Bake for another 15 – 20 minutes.