Snickers Bar Overnight Oats
One of my favorite treats before I went plant based was a Snickers bar. I always knew they were total junk food but I was hooked and had to have one every day with my lunch when I worked in the construction field. I haven’t had one in years and had the hankering one afternoon a few months back so I decided to create a healthy alternative. This recipe is a rich and delicious, packed with nutrition, has that sweet chocolate and roasted peanut flavor, and actually satisfies.
- Add the almond milk and dates to the blender and blend until the dates are pulverized.
- Add the oats, flax meal and cocoa powder to a container that has a lid and stir.
- Add the almond milk mixture and vanilla to the oat mixture and stir well.
- Put a lid on the container and place in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle on roasted peanuts and enjoy.
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 5gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 166mgPotassium: 306mgFiber: 6gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 36IUVitamin C: 0.04mgCalcium: 194mgIron: 2mg