Broccoli & Mushroom Stir Fry
If you are looking for a super quick and easy dinner recipe that is loaded with Plant Based goodness then this is the recipe for you! In just 15 minutes you can have a super nutritious Plant Based meal on the table. You can serve it over brown or black rice but if you want to add take up another notch, serve it over cauliflower rice.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- Turn burner on high heat
- Add a few Tbsp water to the pan
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger and sauté for a few minutes
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes
- While that is cooking add the rice wine vinegar, water and dates to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add the carrots and cashews to the pan
- Pour the sauce over entire mixture and sauté for just a couple more minutes
- (optional) Add a couple Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Serve over rice or cauliflower rice
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 149kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 7gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 59mgPotassium: 728mgFiber: 5gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 5664IUVitamin C: 87mgCalcium: 73mgIron: 2mg
Hi Jill! Such tasty recipes! I know this one will be no different. I don’t have fresh ginger at the moment. What is the measurement in tsps of a 1″ piece of fresh ginger in dried ginger? Thanks!😊
a little less than 1 tsp dried =)
Was actually thinking bout something like this tonight! Nice touch with the cashews.
Making tonight, don’t have cashews would almonds work?
Yes, absolutely =)
Simple, tasty, and the whole family enjoyed it. Thank you!