Make Delicious Sprouts From Home
- 2 Tbsp organic sprouting seeds
- 1 cup Filtered water
- Soak 2 Tbsp sprouting seeds overnight. Place the smallest grid lid on jar.
- Rinse and tip at 45° angle in a bowl to catch dripping liquid
- Rinse every day at least once
- On day three, replace small grid lid with medium grid
- Rinse and pour off liquid and place back in drip bowl
- When sprouts have reached the desired size, rinse and use
- You can keep the sprouts in the sprouting jar or put in a tupperware to store in the fridge so that your jar is free to start your next sprout batch!