When the weather starts to cool down and transitions into fall, there is nothing better than curling up with a good book, a cup of steamy coffee and a couple comforting, warm, chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are healthy as well as tasty and delicious.
These cookies are oil free, sugar free, gluten free, and oil free!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookiesjillymom When the weather starts to cool down and transitions into fall, there is nothing better than curling up with a good book,… Print This
2 Tbsp flax meal and 1/4 cup water
1 cup almond milk
1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
10 medjool dates
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup sweet potato flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag dairy free chocolate chips ( the brand I use is Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels . The only two ingredients are bittersweet chocolate and sugar )
- Mix flax meal and water together and set aside.
- Blend almond milk, cashews and dates in blender until smooth.
- Put remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the flax mixture and blender mixture to the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips and then spoon globs onto a baking paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.