Vegan Blueberry Pie
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the almond flour, nutritional yeast, arrowroot powder and flax meal to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add in the sweet potato purée and cut in with a pastry cutter or fork until mixture is uniformly mixed and then press into a ball with hands.
- Roll dough out into a round shape just slightly larger than your pie plate, between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Transfer gently into your pie plate and form it to the bottom. Press up onto the sides creating a nice edge by pinching with your fingers.
- Use a fork to prick a few holes into the bottom of the crust and then bake it for 10 minutes.
- Add all of the filling ingredients except for the blueberries to a blender and blend until dates are pulverized.
- Pour this mixture along with the blueberries into a saucepan and cook on medium high for a few minutes until the blueberries are soft and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Pour filling into the pie crust.
- Add crumble ingredients to a blender and pulse until mixture is uniformly crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the blueberry filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes.