Vegan Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all brownie ingredients to a food processor except for the soy milk.
- Pulse and then blend until mixture sticks together.
- Add the soy milk a couple tablespoons at a time until the mixture is smooth and holds together.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a parchment lined 9×9 baking pan.
- If you are using a whole pumpkin: Cut in half, scoop out the seeds and lay halves cut side down onto a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until the flesh is soft. Let cool.
- Add all of the pumpkin layer ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over the top of the chocolate brownie layer and bake for 35 minutes.
- Blend the chocolate frosting ingredients together in a blender until mixture is silky smooth.
- Once the brownies are baked, let them cool and then frost them with the chocolate frosting.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.