Vegan Garden Focaccia
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Add all bread batter ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Smooth the surface.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Add the sunflower seeds to a blender and blend until it turns into a powder.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the entire surface.
- Arrange toppings into a garden scene gently pressing the veggies into the sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes.