Vegan Garden Focaccia
I have always loved a good focaccia bread but they have way to much oil for my taste. I created this gluten-free vegan Garden Focaccia Bread to bring back the lovely flavors in a healthier plant-based alternative and the vegetables make it into a tasty work of art!
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Add all bread batter ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Smooth the surface.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Add the sunflower seeds to a blender and blend until it turns into a powder.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the entire surface.
- Arrange toppings into a garden scene gently pressing the veggies into the sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
For the toppings, you can choose whatever veggies you would like to make your beautiful garden scene. These are just the ones I used.
Calories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 9gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 175mgPotassium: 376mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 230IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 62mgIron: 2mg