Vegan Lemon Icebox Pie
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add all crust ingredients except for the water to a food processor and blend until finely ground. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time while food processor is running until the mixture starts to clump together.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of a pie plate and 1 1.5 inches up the sides.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and silky.
- Pour filling mixture into the pie plate making sure not to go over the crust edge.
- If there is remaining filling, pour it into an airtight container and put it in the fridge. It makes a perfect pudding.
- Place pie into the fridge overnight or at least 4 hours so that it will set.