Vegan Cheesesteak Sandwich
3 Hoagie Buns
- Add all marinade ingredients except for black pepper into a blender and blend until dates are pulverized.
- Add the black pepper and soy curls to the marinade and let soak for at least 2 hours.
- Add all cheese sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add all topping ingredients to a frying pan and cook until onions and peppers are mostly soft.
- If veggies start to stick add a tablespoon of water to get things moving.
- Remove from pan and set aside for assembly.
- Add marinated soy curls along with most of the marinade juice to the pan and cook on high for a few minutes.
- To assemble, layer the soy curls and veggies onto an open hoagie bun and pour some of the cheese sauce over the top.