Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Blend the oats in the blender until it turns into flour.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice blend to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the dates, soy milk and vanilla to a blender and blend until the dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour mixture into the mixing bowl with the flour along with the grated carrots, walnuts and pineapple and stir well.
- Spread mixture into a parchment lined 9 x 9 inch baking pan making sure to smooth the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture over and spread onto the cooled carrot bars.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.