Vegan Roasted Garlic & Cauliflower Soup
- 1 cauliflower , florets
- 1 bulb garlic, slice the top off to expose the cloves slightly
- 1 potato, cut into chunks
- 2 cups vegetable broth, low sodium
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon , juice
- 1 cup soy milk, unsweetened, or plant based milk of choice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower florets, garlic( cut side down) and potatoes on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until the cauliflower is barely soft.
- Once baked squeeze the garlic out of the bulb into a blender along with the cauliflower, potatoes and remaining ingredients except for the soy milk and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Add mixture to a saucepan and add the soy milk and pepper and cook for a few minutes.