Vegan Roasted Garlic & Cauliflower Soup
We'll show you how my creamy vegan roasted garlic and cauliflower soup is not only delicious but also packed with healthy ingredients. Cauliflower is high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory compounds, which can help improve heart health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Roasted garlic adds oodles of flavor and has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Give our vegan roasted garlic and cauliflower soup a try for a healthy and satisfying meal! Be sure to watch to the end and I'll introduce you to my mom!
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 1 cauliflower , florets
- 1 bulb garlic, slice the top off to expose the cloves slightly
- 1 potato, cut into chunks
- 2 cups vegetable broth, low sodium
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon , juice
- 1 cup soy milk, unsweetened, or plant based milk of choice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower florets, garlic( cut side down) and potatoes on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until the cauliflower is barely soft.
- Once baked squeeze the garlic out of the bulb into a blender along with the cauliflower, potatoes and remaining ingredients except for the soy milk and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Add mixture to a saucepan and add the soy milk and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
If you would like the soup to be less thick you can add more vegetable broth.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 126kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 6gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.5gSodium: 306mgPotassium: 413mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 244IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 108mgIron: 1mg
I’m curious why you roast the cauliflower until just barely soft.
My guess would be that roasting adds much more flavor to the veggies, compared to just steaming them, and the garlic bulb does need to be roasted. I love roasted veggies! Looking forward to trying this soup recipe! Thank you, Jill!
This is very good! I added a bit of soy sauce to mine in the end and a bit of dried thyme I believe. Overall, it’s very good. I especially love how fast it comes together! Usually soups take hours to get them to taste like anything, but not this one! Must be due to the roasted veggies. I’ll be making this again. It’s perfect for lunch! Thanks for another great recipe!