Vegan Chinese Scallion Pancakes
- Soak quinoa in water for 3 hours.
- Drain and rinse quinoa.
- Add all of the pancake ingredients except for the flax meal and scallions and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in the flax meal.
- Continue to stir until mixture thickens a little and then stir in the scallions.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture onto a heated carbon steel or nonstick pan and spread it into a small circle.
- Cook until bottom is light brown. Flip and cook other side.
- Add all of the dipping sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until the dates are completely pulverized.