Taco Flavored Crumbles
Nacho Cheese Sauce
- ⅓ cup black beans, or pinto
- ½ jalapeño, sliced
- ¼ cup green onions
- ¼ cup broccoli sprouts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut tortillas in half. Cut halves into thirds; triangles.
- Place tortilla triangles onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Fry the crumbled tofu and mushroom with all of the spices for the taco flavored crumbles until the mushrooms have released all of their moisture and the crumble is a nice dry texture, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the pico de gallo ingredients together in a bowl.
- Blend the nacho cheese sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Mash the guacamole ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place chips onto a serving tray.
- Layer the taco flavored crumbles, pico de gallo, nacho cheese sauce, guacamole over the chips and top with the toppings.