Take your vegan game night nachos to the next level with this nutrient packed Whole Food Vegan Nachos recipe. Cover these extremely crunch-alicious oil-free baked tortilla chips with all of your favorite toppings for a super game night snack.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Taco Flavored Crumbles
- 7 oz tofu, super firm, crumbled
- 4 oz mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp green salt, or tamari
Nacho Cheese Sauce
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp tamari
- ½ cup water
- 1 avocado
- ½ lime, juice
- ½ tsp green salt, or tamari
- ⅓ cup black beans, or pinto
- ½ jalapeño, sliced
- ¼ cup green onions
- ¼ cup broccoli sprouts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut tortillas in half. Cut halves into thirds; triangles.
- Place tortilla triangles onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Fry the crumbled tofu and mushroom with all of the spices for the taco flavored crumbles until the mushrooms have released all of their moisture and the crumble is a nice dry texture, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the pico de gallo ingredients together in a bowl.
- Blend the nacho cheese sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Mash the guacamole ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place chips onto a serving tray.
- Layer the taco flavored crumbles, pico de gallo, nacho cheese sauce, guacamole over the chips and top with the toppings.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 714kcalCarbohydrates: 80gProtein: 29gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gSodium: 517mgPotassium: 1478mgFiber: 21gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1249IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 293mgIron: 8mg
Having the Vegan Nachos was a real treat. I’ve been craving nachos for a long time. And the crunchiness did it for me. I’ve missed that too. I do have a question. Would it make a difference if I left out the white wine vinegar from the cheese sauce? Maybe I’ll just add a little less. This recipe was yummy 🙂
You can leave it out.