Mushroom Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté the mushrooms and onions on high heat until onions are slightly soft and everything is slightly browned.
- Add the garlic and cook for at least a minute or so.
- Add the prune juice and vegetable broth and stir to deglaze the pan.
- Add the beans, miso past and spices and top with the swiss chard.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes or until the greens are completely wilted.
- Blend the batter ingredients in a blender and pour over the top.
- Sprinkle some cracked pepper on top of batter.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.