We are pulling out all the stops this year to make your holiday celebrations whole food plant-based delicious so you can celebrate AND feel great! Replace that poor old turkey or ham with this savory vegan roasted cauliflower and enjoy good health with your family and friends.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups veggie broth, low sodium
- 3 dates
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, or stone ground
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon sage
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place empty dutch oven in oven to pre-warm.
- Blend the vegetable broth, dates, tomato paste, dijon mustard, smoked paprika, onion powder and tamari in a blender.
- Prepare cauliflower by peeling off the leaves and cutting the core so it is flat with the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower into the pre-warmed dutch oven and pour blender mixture over the top, gently rubbing mixture into the grooves of the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the thyme rosemary and sage over entire surface of cauliflower.
- Place lid on the dutch oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove dutch oven lid, raise the temperature to 450*F and bake for 5 more minutes or so to brown cauliflower slightly.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 17kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.02gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.03gSodium: 150mgPotassium: 66mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 290IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 0.3mg
Anyone ever try a brown in bag?
That sounds interesting! a brown bag.
what if you dont have a dutch oven:(?
You can make it in a baking dish covered with foil
Can you make gravy with the pan juice?
Excellent on my Thanksgiving plate!