- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place empty dutch oven in oven to pre-warm.
- Blend the vegetable broth, dates, tomato paste, dijon mustard, smoked paprika, onion powder and tamari in a blender.
- Prepare cauliflower by peeling off the leaves and cutting the core so it is flat with the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower into the pre-warmed dutch oven and pour blender mixture over the top, gently rubbing mixture into the grooves of the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the thyme rosemary and sage over entire surface of cauliflower.
- Place lid on the dutch oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove dutch oven lid, raise the temperature to 450*F and bake for 5 more minutes or so to brown cauliflower slightly.