Vegan Sweet Potato Pie
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crust ingredients together in a food processor adding water 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture sticks together.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a pie plate pressing the edge up at least 1 1/2 inches tall.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Blend all of the filling ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into the crust and smooth the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- While pie is baking blend coconut cream ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Place coconut cream in the refrigerator until ready to use.