Vegan Loaded Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir the mushrooms, smoked paprika and tamari together in a bowl and spread on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Steam cauliflower in a pan with at least a cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Make the sauce by blending all of the sauce ingredients together in a blender.
- Once cauliflower is done, add them to a large mixing bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients until all of the cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour mixture into a dutch oven or a casserole dish that has a lid.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms on top.
- Cover with a lid and bake for 30 minutes.