Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the soy milk, dates, vanilla and pumpkin puree to a blender and blend until the dates are pulverized.
- Pour blender mixture into the flour mixture and stir well.
- Scoop batter into a piping bag.
- Pipe out 12-16 cookies onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once baked carefully place cookies onto a cooling rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add the frosting ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Frost cookies with frosting.
- Don't stack frosted cookies. Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least a week.