- Bake cauliflower florets on a parchment lined baking tray on 400°F for 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, sauté garlic, olives and capers for a couple minutes, adding a little water to keep them from sticking to the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cover and cook on medium high for 10 minutes.
- When cauliflower is done, add to the pan with the sauce, cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked to your liking.
- Optional: If you would like to make this dish even more robust you can add tofu chunks, tempeh chunks or chick peas while the sauce is cooking.