Asian Broccoli Salad
- Steam or lightly cook the broccoli florets and edamame for about 10 minutes (somewhere between raw and fully cooked, it should still be slightly firm so it doesn’t break apart when stirred)
- Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Add the broccoli, edamame and remaining salad ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until the dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour dressing over the salad and stir.
- Eat immediately or cool for a few hours in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Will keep for 5-6 days in the fridge.