Summer Rolls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Fill a shallow dish that will fit the rice paper wraps with warm water.
- Set a rice paper wrap in the dish making sure the water goes over the top and let it sit for 10-15 seconds.
- Take the wrap out of the water and lay it flat on a cutting board.
- Start layering the vegetables on one side of the wrap about an inch from the edge, laying them all in the same direction about 3 inches long.
- Take the one inch edge and gently fold it over the veggies and start to roll forward slightly.
- Take the side edges and fold it over the roll towards the middle so that the ends are “tucked in”.
- Continue rolling the roll forward pressing the rice paper to itself.
- Place the rolls on a plate making sure not to stack them on each other or they will stick together.
- Continue making rolls until you have used all of the veggies or you have the amount that you want to eat.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together.