Summer Rolls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
We are always looking for tasty new ways to eat more fresh veggies. These plant-based vegan Summer Rolls with a spicy peanut sauce are the perfect way to turn fresh vegetables into a satisfying meal and you can use whatever veggies you have on hand to make them your own! The spicy peanut dipping sauce adds a rich savory punch to keep you coming back for more.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 1 red bell pepper, cut very thin like matchsticks
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tofu, extra firm, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder, optional
- rice paper wrappers
- Fill a shallow dish that will fit the rice paper wraps with warm water.
- Set a rice paper wrap in the dish making sure the water goes over the top and let it sit for 10-15 seconds.
- Take the wrap out of the water and lay it flat on a cutting board.
- Start layering the vegetables on one side of the wrap about an inch from the edge, laying them all in the same direction about 3 inches long.
- Take the one inch edge and gently fold it over the veggies and start to roll forward slightly.
- Take the side edges and fold it over the roll towards the middle so that the ends are “tucked in”.
- Continue rolling the roll forward pressing the rice paper to itself.
- Place the rolls on a plate making sure not to stack them on each other or they will stick together.
- Continue making rolls until you have used all of the veggies or you have the amount that you want to eat.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 103kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 4gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 334mgPotassium: 132mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 471IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg
These are a delicious, quick and easy favorite. I mixed Lo Mein noodles with the veggies too.
I made this for my family and the rolls and dipping sauce were a huge hit. My daughter really loved the peanut sauce (I made the standard one for my family and a very spicy one for myself). I went to make them again a day or so later and enlisted my my son, who became adept at making the rolls himself. My son would take his finished rolls and air fry them. I didn’t taste the air fried ones, but my son thought it makes them taste better – to each his own.
add mint leaves and cilantro and that adds so much flavor