Pulled Pork Style BBQ Mushroom Sancwich
- Sauté the onions for at least 5 minutes using the vegetable broth a couple tablespoons at a time to keep the onions from sticking.
- Remove a half cup of the onions and set aside for the BBQ sauce.
- Add the shredded mushrooms to the onions and cook until mushrooms and onions are caramelized, at least 10 minutes using the rest of the vegetable broth to keep it from sticking.
- Add the BBQ sauce ingredients along with the reserved onions to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour half of the BBQ sauce onto the cooked onion and mushroom mixture and cook for a few minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto buns.
- Store remaining BBQ sauce in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for the next time you make these or to add to other meals. Will keep in fridge for a bit over a week.