Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grind rolled oats lightly into a grainy flour.
- Add the oat flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and coffee grounds to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the shredded zucchini and stir until the zucchini is well coated.
- Add the dates, soy milk and vanilla to a blender and blend until the dates are pulverized.
- Pour into a 9″ x 9 ” parchment lined baking dish and smooth the top.
- Add the crumble ingredients to a blender and pulse until it is a crumble, not so far that it is a flour.
- Sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 9 days.